Tuesday, August 7, 2012

And so it begins anew

On July 28th, 2012 my best friend and I were married.  
We are very happy.  This is a large understatement. 




Now all those plans that were labeled "after the wedding" are coming on deck.  I'm deeply excited to get started.

Saturday I pulled out all the inventory I have for the stores and made a list of everything by type.  I rebagged everything and labeled it all with a name, an item code, and a price.  Now I have to take new photos and get loading.

This project has not been helped by my (very ancient) desktop computer becoming infected with a hostile virus that is demanding money to go away.  I have news for it....not going to happen.  I'll wipe the hard drive and recycle the old girl first.

So wedding completed and plans being generated constantly.  I couldn't be more excited for the future. 

Love,

J.D. Lynn


4 comments:

  1. You are doing so many exciting things! Keep up the beautiful work! And post as many LARGE photos as you want...now you know the secret to being able to avoid storage limits. :-)

    Lana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* Thanks! I will!

      Lovely to have company over here too!

      Delete